Thursday, January 28, 2010

x is for xbox 360


I have to say that the Xbox 360 has to be the best gaming system that has ever been made.

The Xbox 360 is the greatest thing in the whole wide world. I had gotten my Xbox 360 this cristmas and I have already beten six games. The Xbox 360 has the greatest games in the entier world. The amount of games that you can get are in the millions.

The Xbox 360, I have to say has the best of graphics in the whole wide world. The best games with the best graphice is the action games like Call of Duty Six or Pure. Now even if I think that the Xbox 360 is the best with graphics the Play Station 3 is very close maybe better then the xbox. The only thing that the Play Station 3 does not have is the amount of games.

Thank you for reading my blog and it was about how cool I think my Xbox 360 is.
Life lesson: games are fun but do not let them consume your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment