Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Breadwinner Situation

This blog is about me pretending to be a person in Afghanistan which is based on the book The Breadwinner.

Hi my name is Markus and I am a 13 year old boy who works as a cart seller just to make enough money to buy food so I can feed my sibling and my father. There is nothing wrong with my father, but he is saving all his money to buy the new shipment for his store, and every one can't wait till it opens so that all the food and other stuff doesn't goes bad. Selling all the supplies on the cart is not that hard, but some days are better then others.

The siblings that I have is an older brother at the age of fifteen and an older sister at the age of seventeen. I have a mother but she is never around because she is working on the other side of town. Were I live is in a separate house right in front of the market and my fathers shop is down stairs. From my room you can see the hole market and all the little tea runners. Because we are right in front of the market I only have to site in front of the house and I almost sell everything that is on the cart.

And that is my blog for the week I hope that you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment