Tuesday, May 4, 2010

B is for Basketball


I'm half way down the court and the opposing team is right on my tail. Next thing I now I'm at the foul line, then I'm in the air lifting the ball to the basket and it goes in. That has to be the best part in a basketball game for me. The time when you are on a break away and you score.


As you can tell this blog is about how much I love the sport basketball. I am pretty good at it in my grade [not to brag or anything]. Now I am not the person that is obsessed with basketball or the person that never misses a game on TV. I'm just the person that likes it because it is fun to play.

Now the most fun that I ever have playing basketball is playing with my Dad. You see my Dad did not really play sports with us because he was always busy, so he never had time. Now that I play basketball he plays, And you should see him laugh. Sometimes I can get pretty embarrassed.

I started playing basketball last year in grade six. I was the only grade six in the team at the start it was lonely and not that great, but after it was a hole lot of fun.

life lesson: don't miss out on anything, try new things.

I commented on Thomas's blog

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Marcus! I could really tell how much you loved basketball and how you enjoy playing it with your Dad. This was probably your best post yet because of your passion for the topic. This really makes a difference, and I think all your blogs should be about the things in life you enjoy, such as basketball.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete