Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My very last blog

Hi this very last blog for grade seven is going to be about a blog that I send to myself when I am 83 years of age which is in 70 years from now.

For starters I'll start with hi. how is it going, it's me Marcus in seventh grade. I'm just wanting to ask a couple of questions, if I ever find this again.
First question is, how is the pollution in the future. It's pretty bad now and scientists say that it is going to get a lot werse then what we have right now. They say that in fifty years from now the CO2 level will increase by 83%. But were we are now there is still good weather

My second question is about the cars in the future. I was just wondering if by then you would already have floating cars or flying cars. Here we are not yet at that stage but we are really close. That is why I am hoping that before I die I want to have or ride in a flying or floating car.

My last paragraph is about a list of all the things that I would like to do before I die. the first thing that I would like to do is to go sky diving. I've always thought that it would be so much fun. The second thing is to travel to every single Continent or Provence in the world. The last thing that I want to have is a happy, safe, and enjoyable life.

That is all the questions that I have and what I want to do before I die.
Life Lesson: try to make the most out of your life.
I commented on Eric's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment