Tuesday, April 6, 2010

F is for Fishing


In this blog I will be talking about the love that I have for fishing.

I love to fish the peace and quiet is an amazing felling. When I go fishing with my dad wwe have to wake up really early. the time that we wake up is about 5:30 am. By the time that we eat a quick breakfeast and get the canoe to the top lake it is 6:00 am.

Once we get on the water the fish are just jumping out of the water. Every 5 seconds there are at least three fish that jump. The size of the fish that you can catch is amazing, there are some that are five feet long and I am not kiding. The fish that you can catch are pike, bass, musklung, sun fish, mino's, and catfish

The last reason why I like to fish is beacuse you can get really close to nature. What I mean is that if you are loud out in the middle of the lake early in the morning no dear, moose, beaver, otter, elk will want to come to the lake and have a drink. But when you are quiet then all of those animals will come and you can get a very good veiw of them.

life lesson: do not stay in all the time and get out more

2 comments:

  1. LOL RICK ROLL'D I don't like fishing that much because you have to have patience, I have allot of patience most of the time but there is just something about fishing that makes me really bored, as you said, you have to be quiet, which I find hard already, but then you have to be still which I can't do either, I'm always tapping my foot or shaking the whole canoe, which of course scares away the fish. My uncle is really big on fishing, he has like a million different lures and stuff but he wont let me come fishing with him because I scare away all the fish:( my rating on this blog... YOU GET A HIGH FIVE!!! (that's like the cool version of five stars)

    ReplyDelete