Tuesday, April 13, 2010

u is for ugliest dog in the world



Have you ever seen the ugliest dog in the world, it is just gross like just look at.
Isn't it just gross and disgusting doesn't it just want to make you through up right on the spot well now you now how I feel when I look at it.

Well I choose to do this subject because it is cool and disgusting at the same time.
I find this dog very disgusting because of some of it's features. Some of the features are the teeth like how in the world did this dog's teeth get so bad. Second are the eye's, just look at them I thought you get white eye's when you are dead or haunting but this is just weird. you would think that the owner would take more care of his or her dog.

To let your dog get this ugly is reticules, look at it's nails you could give them a trim, and how skinny it is when was the last time they feed it.

life lesson: do not let your dog grow so ugly.

I commented on Liam's blog

1 comment:

  1. Marcus I agree with you, this is a very ugly dog. You're right, the eyes and teeth are terrible features, but I think that the fur/hair isn't great either. Although this is a very ugly dog, how do you think it feels? Just kidding, good post.

    ReplyDelete