Tuesday, April 20, 2010

G is for Gandolf




I love my dog Gandolf and as you can guess you can tell that he is a goldan retriever. In this blog I am talking about my dog Gandolf and how inportant he is to me.

Gandolf is one in seven dogs that I've had as a pet and he is one of the greatest. I can never forget the day that we brought him home, and how much energy that he had. He is just so much fun to play with.

Since Gandolf was one my brother Andreas, and I have always played baseball with him, and I have to say for two against one he is amazing. The point of the game is that it is humans vs the dog. So you set the baces, self bitch, and hit it as hard as you can, then run. Now you mite be woundering on how dose the dog bitch and bat the ball, well he dosen't. He's always catcher. So once he has cote the ball he runs after you trying to get you out, if you are not on a base when he runs past you then you are out.

Gandolf my Golden Retriever dog has been an amazing afact on my life and I am very glad that he is in it.

Life lesson: Pets can be more fun then humans make the best of memories with your pet.

I commented on Kyle's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment